Joshua Foundation, Inc. (JFI) was formed in the state of Oklahoma in 1985 as a nonprofit organization and is filed with the Internal Revenue Service under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The primary objectives of JFI are to:
- Assist those who are in a season of distress and need help to discover their next step in restoration and recovery.
- Provide multiple ranch and/or farm facilities in strategic geographical locations as a retreat and restoration center for short or long term needs of various specific and general populations.
- Arrange for or provide counselors, therapists, and facilities for the restoration of individuals physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially.
- Arrange for or provide education for those needing job skills, literacy assistance, and tools for life experiences.
- Assist other charities in accomplishing their mission through networking and the oversight of endowed and non-endowed funds.